Students who accept an admission offer for a diploma course must return a signed Tuition Agreement to MTCNE. The Tuition Agreement outlines the tuition details including the payment schedule. Students sponsored by a third party must complete the sponsorship details before returning the signed Agreement.
Tuition is due at the start of each session. Tuition is invoiced and students are expected to pay tuition invoices promptly. Late tuition payments are subject to late charges.
Tuition fees are indicated in line with course information by level and location. Go to “Courses” and navigate to the level and course of interest for upcoming courses, scheduling and tuition information.
- Non-refundable application fee of $100.00 payable to Capitol Region Education Council (CREC). The application file will be considered “active” upon receipt of the application fee. The Application Fee may be paid online or via check delivered to the MTCNE Main Office.
- Students are required to hold an active AMI/USA membership during the AMI teacher training program. MTCNE will process the AMI/USA membership requests on an annual basis. The charge is reflected as a separate line item on tuition invoices.
- The MACTE fee is included as a separate line item on the first tuition invoice.
- MTCNE holds accredited status for its Early Childhood and Elementary I-II Montessori teacher education certification course levels from the Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE). MTCNE does not hold accredited status for its Infant and Toddler Montessori teacher education certification course level with MACTE.
- The F-1 Visa Processing Fee* is payable to MTCNE and is in addition to any country or SEVIS fees you may incur. Students requiring an F-1 Visa will receive a request for information from the DSO. The I-20 processing will commence upon receipt of the requested paperwork and payment for the F-1 Visa processing.
- *Select item (by course level) under "Student Fees".